Book Title: Praxis II Health Education (5551) Exam Secrets Study Guide: Praxis II Test Review for the Praxis II: Subject Assessments (Mometrix Secrets Study Guides)
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: Praxis II Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This Praxis II Health Education (5551) study guide includes practice test questions. Our study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Praxis II Health Education test. Mometrix's Praxis II Health Education test study guide reviews the most important components of the Praxis II Health Education exam.
The Praxis II Health Education Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Praxis II Health Education Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Praxis II Health Education.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Praxis II Health Education Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Praxis II Health Education (5551) Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A guide to health education as a discipline
- An analysis of health promotion and prevention of injury and disease
- A breakdown of the healthy relationships and mental and emotional health
- An in-depth look at community health and advocacy
- A detailed review of health education pedagogy
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
The Health Education as a Discipline section covers:
- Stage-of-change approach to substance abuse treatment
- Valid, reliable online databases
- Physical growth and development
- Continuing education
The Health Promotion and Prevention of Injury and Disease section covers:
- Disease etiology
- Sarcomere hypertrophy
- Major muscles, locations and functions
- Prescription drug abuse
The Healthy Relationships and Mental and Emotional Health section covers:
- Big Five theory of personality traits
- Piaget's theory of cognitive development
- Taking care of ourselves to promote good mental and emotional health
The Community Health and Advocacy section covers:
- Influencing public policy to improve community healthcare
- Basic characteristics, services, and types of community health centers
- National Health Education Standards
- Health educators serving as liaisons
The Health Education Pedagogy section covers:
- Characteristics of Piaget's preoperational cognitive stage
- Statutory requirements for health education (HE) curriculum of each US state
- Characteristics, uses, and types of formative assessments
- Typical characteristics of a rubric
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Praxis II Health Education Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- Praxis II Health Education test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Praxis II Health Education test.
- Praxis II Health Education exam prep that will help you elevate your Praxis II Health Education test score.
- Praxis II Health Education practice test questions and much more...