Book Title: DIY Drones for the Evil Genius: Design, Build, and Customize Your Own Drones
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education TAB
Author: Ian Cinnamon
- The Complete Guide to Drones: Whatever your budget - Build + Choose + Fly + Photograph
- Build Your Own Drone Manual: The practical guide to safely building, operating and maintaining an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) (Haynes Owners' Workshop Manual)
- Make: Drones: Teach an Arduino to Fly
- Build a Drone: A Step-by-Step Guide to Designing, Constructing, and Flying Your Very Own Drone
- RipaFire® F450 4-Axis Multi-Rotor Quadcopter Flame Airframe FrameWheel Rack Kit Support for DJI KK MK MWC RC Quadcopter
- Robot Programming: A Guide to Controlling Autonomous Robots
- Drones (The Ultimate Guide): How they work, learning to fly, how to fly, building your own drone, buying a drone, how to shoot photos
- Robotics: Everything You Need to Know About Robotics from Beginner to Expert
- Motors for Makers: A Guide to Steppers, Servos, and Other Electrical Machines
- XT60 Charge Cable
Design, build, and pilot custom drones―no prior experience necessary!
This fun guide shows, step-by-step, how to construct powerful drones from inexpensive parts, add personalized features, and become a full-fledged pilot. DIY Drones for the Evil Genius: Design, Build, and Customize Your Own Drones not only covers safety, mechanics, drone design, and assembly, but also teaches the basics of Aerospace Engineering. You will discover how to add video transmitters, GPS, first-person view, and virtual reality goggles to your creations. The book walks you through the FAA licensing process and takes a look at advanced concepts, such as artificial intelligence and autonomous flight.
• Learn about aircraft parts, control mechanics, and safety practices
• Become an expert pilot―even handle flips and high-speed maneuvers
• Pick the perfect parts for your high-performance drone
• Find out how to solder and start assembling your drone
• Program the aircraft, calibrate the motors, and start flying!
• Add LED lights, GoPro mounts, and self-balancing camera gimbals
• Explore the world of first-person-view (FPV) drones and high-speed racing
• See how artificial intelligence can be put to use in the drone industry