Book Title: Physics of the Future: How Science Will Shape Human Destiny and Our Daily Lives by the Year 2100
Release Date: 2012-02-21
Author: Michio Kaku
- The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance, and Empower the Mind
- Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel
- The Future of Humanity: Terraforming Mars, Interstellar Travel, Immortality, and Our Destiny Beyond Earth
- Parallel Worlds: A Journey Through Creation, Higher Dimensions, and the Future of the Cosmos
- Beyond Einstein: The Cosmic Quest for the Theory of the Universe
- Hyperspace: A Scientific Odyssey Through Parallel Universes, Time Warps, and the 10th Dimension
- Visions: How Science Will Revolutionize the 21st Century
- The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory
- Einstein's Cosmos: How Albert Einstein's Vision Transformed Our Understanding of Space and Time (Great Discoveries)
- The Extreme Future: The Top Trends That Will Reshape the World in the Next 20 Years
Space elevators. Internet-enabled contact lenses. Cars that fly by floating on magnetic fields. This is the stuff of science fictionâit’s also daily life in the year 2100.
Renowned theoretical physicist Michio Kaku details the developments in computer technology, artificial intelligence, medicine, space travel, and more, that are poised to happen over the next hundred years. He also considers how these inventions will affect the world economy, addressing the key questions: Who will have jobs? Which nations will prosper? Kaku interviews three hundred of the world’s top scientistsâworking in their labs on astonishing prototypes. He also takes into account the rigorous scientific principles that regulate how quickly, how safely, and how far technologies can advance, In Physics of the Future, Kaku forecasts a century of earthshaking advances in technology that could make even the last centuries’ leaps and bounds seem insignificant.